Welcome to Dolly Diamond’s Vintage Fashion Store
The Stylist to the Stars
Unique high end original vintage clothing and accessories from the 1920s to 1980s. Our range includes beautiful evening, bridal and day wear, exquisite hats and accessories for ladies, gentlemen and children. Until recently the store was in the heart of Notting Hill Gate for 25 years serving local celebrities with eclectic tastes. ‘The Best Vintage Shop in London‘ according to Time Out. Browse at your leisure and if you cannot see what you are looking for just make contact.
We are updating the store with new items on a regular basis.
We are not associated with Dolly Diamonds Ltd part of Amy Childs brand. Please follow this link for any issues with this.
1950s Ivory Hat with Lily of the Valley and Silk Flowers Brim
This is an amazing hat and it is set on a double straw brim with lots of ivory coloured lily of the valley over the tall part of the hat with silk flowers every where else and ivory ribbon bows and raffia plaiting. The hat is used is structured and has the Union Made USA label inside. The previous owner has soiled the interior with cosmetic on the interior petersham so this is not perfect inside but cannot be seen when worn. Otherwise in great condition. The pics are slightly lighter in colour than the actual hat is.
Circumference 55 cms (21 inches) approximately
Width edge to edge 34 cms 13 inches approx.
Height 11.5 cms 4.25 inches
Beautiful cream felt structured wool hat from the 1950s trimmed with Diamante and satin binding and a satin bow. Made by Arthur’s of Spokane Washington US. The hat is in great condition except for the satin bow and interior petersham which is slightly soiled. My mannequin has a 22 inch head but this hat stretches to that size but would fit comfortably on a smaller size. Great for a winter bride.
1920s Hat Cream Felt Sequins by Mandel Brothers Chicago
- This beautiful hat is an original wool felt small brimmed hat covered in sequins made in the 1920s by Mandel Brothers Chicago with original label still attached.The hat is in excellent condition and has been cold hand washed.
- Width. 11 inches 28.5 cms
- Circumference. 22 inches 56.5 cms
- Depth. 3.5 inches 8.0 cms approx
1950s Lace Bridal Gown White 34 inch Chest
- 1950s pale ivory wedding gown (used) full circle. The gown is fully lined in tricel and is slightly ivory almost white. The gown is in excellent condition except for a couple of tiny repairs on the lining and cuff of the left sleeve. There are tiny press studs at the cuffs and a long metal zip in the back which is original. The hem of the dress dips in the front and back to allow for a full petticoat. The lace is a blend fabric and flows beautifully.
34 inch. Chest
26 inch. Waist
55 inch Length